1. Gain more weight.
2. Watch more TV.
These are seriously resolutions I've heard people making this year! I love how counterintuitive they are. They've been a good reminder to me not to take myself so seriously. What's the harm in making a goal to loosen up a bit? (Or in just having a laugh at ourselves?) So, my question is...
If you were to flip this New Year's tradition on its head, what would your reverse resolution be?
Here are some ideas:
- Spend more time on Facebook
- Work out less
- Neglect a few more basic housekeeping duties
- Put off taking the GRE a few more years
- Eat more carbs
- Be a little less punctual
- Take fewer photos
- Lose touch with old friends
- Play it safer
Have fun! (Seriously.)
2 comments:
i like the way you think!! and i thought you'd enjoy this blog post:
http://dsharp.typepad.com/dsharp/2008/01/post.html
at the end of the post, you can download your own brain to customize. pretty neat-oh!!
My reverse resolution? Be less awesome. That way people around me look better.
I'm a giver.
Post a Comment