Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the weepies

"Nobody Knows Me At All"

Just another feeling of wonder at how unique we all are.  

Who knows you best?  What do they see, when they see you?  What treasure is it that they alone see, or that you alone know?  What about you is all your own?  How would it feel to be fully known?

4 comments:

alicia said...

loved this video, thanks for sharing it friend!

Sara said...

Fabulous song. Great questions!

I have one for you...when can I hang out with you next? :)

Sara said...

Um, SOLD! Walk? Ice cream? Catching some rays? S'MORES?!?! :)

I am not picky. But very excited!!! It's going to be a good summer.

Sara said...

Yes!!! Things start to get crazy next Wednesday for about a week and a half (Yellowstone/wedding/Adam leaves) soooo before then? I AM SO EXCITED!!! (and the all caps prove it!) Do you have my digits? I will send them to you via less stalker-friendly venues. :)