Since I already drove all around town to put up posters for this event, I may as well make sure you all know about it too!
You are most cordially and earnestly invited to come see this truly powerful movie:
as we forgive
a documentary about two Rwandan women struggling to live again as neighbors with the men who slaughtered their families during the 1994 genocide.
(they must have changed the movie title at some point, since it shows up as as we forgive those in this trailer)
We'll be showing the film at Hillcrest Covenant Church at 7pm this Sunday, Aug 9th.
PLEASE consider coming -- it will be such a good experience. We'll be showing it first and then spending some time in discussion. Please tell your friends and family!
Here's the church website and address:
Hillcrest Covenant Church - Prairie Village Campus
8801 Nall Ave.
Prairie Village, KS 66207
Leave me a comment if you have any questions.
Hope I'll see you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment