Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloweepies?

Get ready, 'cause this is gonna be nerdy!









By the time some friends and I see The Weepies (in just a few days), I will have stitched one of these characters onto a piece of clothing or an accessory. And I'm thinking it's the yak.

5 comments:

eis271828 said...

I'm in favor of the yak, myself. Are you limited to just one? Shirts have a front and a back. Scarves have two ends. Purses have two large sides AND a bottom. Collage them up, even! At some point, I guess I'll have to listen to The Weepies, huh?

laura said...

i think i'm calling the salt & pepper shakers! hahahaha.

alicia said...

I want one!!! I'm so jealous of your craftiness!!

lauren said...

I'm not sure what this will look like AT ALL...but Alicia, I'll see what I can do, and Mark, I'll post pics afterwards!
Laura, you've got 'em!

lauren said...

And YES, Mark, you should listen to the Weepies!! They could be your next Fiona!!