
Left-over gingerbread house decorating candy? The more, the better!
Homemade cookies from both my coworker and our neighbor? Hand 'em over!Cinnamony-chocolatey-bread-pudding-thing that mysteriously appeared in my work area? Why not!
Now I know why I should have done my Christmas baking early-- at this point, I'm scared to allow any more carbs into the house. I'll start eating them just to get them out of my sight. No wonder the kids in The Night Before Christmas dreamed of sugarplums! That's probably all they'd been eating for three weeks!
Ah well. I just need to be honest with myself. If I mashed everything I eat on a given day into one meal, it would probably look just like Buddy the Elf's breakfast. Only I don't work it off by skipping down the street or spinning around revolving doors for hours on end.* Anyway, I just thought I'd show off how faithful I'm being to Buddy's food triangle. Or food blob. Anyone fancy some skipping?
*In the interest of full disclosure, I do admit to doing step aerobics in our den with YouTube videos.
1 comment:
i hereby challenge you to a skipping competition upon my return on kansas city on wednesday the 31st day of december. the highest skipper will receive a crown and ultimate glory for the entire coming year.
you best be practicing!
Post a Comment