Sunday, June 28, 2009

color & crafts

I just returned from a trip to Virginia to help run a kids' camp for a week.  I helped lead crafts, so not only was the setting of the camp (in the Appalachian mountains) very photo-worthy, so was all the kids' creativity!  Here are some of the colors and sweet smiles that surrounded me all week.










4 comments:

teresa said...

anything that includes popsicle sticks is alright with me! hope you had a great time.

Sara said...

CUUUUUUTE!

p.s.I met with Ali last week and she said something about you and loving old people? If this is true, we need to talk.

p.s.s. Even if this isn't true, I will still really like you. :)

laura said...

looks like those kiddos were highly engaged and happy campers at the craft table. so glad you had fun & i'm happy you're back!!!

Vasilios Tryphonas II said...

Best trip ever!!