
I made myself a dress. It's heavy and swishy, with pleats that bring me back to playground memories and days full of chasing and giggling and dreaming about funny things. Sometimes I feel like I've become more serious in a bad way as I've gotten older-- but however I am now, my thoughts certainly feel lighter when I'm traipsing around in this big ol' skirt.

More projects to come.
5 comments:
oh, the buttons are darling!
i love that this dress brings you back to days of "chasing & giggling." those are the best kinds of dresses. more crafts for sure...
I. Love. This. Dress. I wanna be cool like you.
This is the most insane thing!! You made it?? Wow!
p.s. Thanks for hanging out a couple days ago...lunch was fun!
Stop it. Stoooop iiiiit! Could you BE any more fabulous?! Nice work, friend! You wear it well. :)
If I don't see you before I go, EXPECT a phone call as soon as I return. Can't wait to catch up!!!
-Your non-crafty yet very envious friend
Post a Comment