we observed a blue-orange night yesterday evening, as we watched the sunset from atop the WWI memorial. ice cream and long pants, short sleeves and a scraf - it felt like summer and i said our official goodbyes. lovely piece; i esp like the chill "spreading like moss".
That sounds like a beautiful and memorable night. I'm glad we've been able to say our goodbyes to summer together; it was hard at first but now I'm ready, like you. Those perfect moments make it easier.
2 comments:
we observed a blue-orange night yesterday evening, as we watched the sunset from atop the WWI memorial. ice cream and long pants, short sleeves and a scraf - it felt like summer and i said our official goodbyes. lovely piece; i esp like the chill "spreading like moss".
That sounds like a beautiful and memorable night. I'm glad we've been able to say our goodbyes to summer together; it was hard at first but now I'm ready, like you. Those perfect moments make it easier.
Post a Comment