Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love Paris in the springtime - 10

I'm excited and nervous, and I don't quite believe it yet...
I'll be flying to Paris in 10 days!

To prepare, I've scheduled a lunch with two work friends who speak French. We'll be dining in style tomorrow in our workplace café, trying to mimic the breezy banter of seasoned francophones. It will be hard to do without smoke wafting around us and small dogs parading by on the sidewalk, but we'll do our best!

Also in an effort to prepare, I've decided to do a bit of a countdown. This will help me know how many days before I need to panic and pack, and will also hopefully entertain and inform a few of you about the stunning richness of French culture.

Or...just entertain you.

VoilĂ ...the first clip! (I'm hoping to work a few of these useful phrases into my lunch tomorrow.)

2 comments:

Sara said...

FRANCE?! JEALOUS!

teresa said...

oh do enjoy france!

(on a totally unrelated note)

eddie izzard is so funny; i love him in THE RICHES