I just looked at the lineup of
artists performing at Lilith Fair 2010, and my stomach is already squirmy with excitement. Among others, there'll be...
A Fine Frenzy
Colbie Caillait
Butterfly Boucher
Sarah McLachlan
Sarah Bareilles
Ingrid Michaelson
Zee Avi
and
THE. WEEPIES.
Need I describe my excitement?
4 comments:
AHHHHH!!!! and i just got super excited seeing all those names together. i say we head to california and do it up right...!!!!
I want to go!!!
OK...my mouth is also watering...what a lineup...I have never been to a lilith concert...but all I can say is WOW...many of these artists are ones you have introduced me to, Lauren. I didn't see that they were coming to KC...do they usually???
I don't know if they'll come to KC or not, Dori! I hope they will. I may travel to see them (like in CA!). I know Lilith Fair has come to KC before, like in its previous life. I'll let you know if I hear that they schedule a concert here!
Post a Comment