Sure, that's pretty cute, but I feel bad for her. That was from 2001, according to the description. She's old enough to be embarrassed by that now....
HAHA. I thought it was hilarious!I was nervous she was going to slip off the sink for a second though.Buuuut that's my worst case scenario side kicking in. ;)...and she SHOULD love her hair!!! So cute!
oh my goodness, I LOVE THIS VIDEO!! she's so stinking cute! we should all believe in ourselves that much.
Jason Mraz posted that on his blog, too. Maybe he reads your blog...
He probably does. We're tight like that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sure, that's pretty cute, but I feel bad for her. That was from 2001, according to the description. She's old enough to be embarrassed by that now....
HAHA. I thought it was hilarious!
I was nervous she was going to slip off the sink for a second though.
Buuuut that's my worst case scenario side kicking in. ;)
...and she SHOULD love her hair!!! So cute!
oh my goodness, I LOVE THIS VIDEO!! she's so stinking cute! we should all believe in ourselves that much.
Jason Mraz posted that on his blog, too. Maybe he reads your blog...
He probably does. We're tight like that.
Post a Comment