Question mark indeed. The Academy will only recognize up to two directors. All three are heading out there but, last I've heard, they still haven't gotten permission for Stuart to walk the red.
Ohh... That seems too bad. I wonder how they determined which two. I hope Stuart feels adequately recognized. (And that's odd that they'd only recognize two...seems like that would get in the way of multiple award-worthy situations.) Thanks for filling me (us) in!
2 comments:
Question mark indeed. The Academy will only recognize up to two directors. All three are heading out there but, last I've heard, they still haven't gotten permission for Stuart to walk the red.
Ohh... That seems too bad. I wonder how they determined which two. I hope Stuart feels adequately recognized. (And that's odd that they'd only recognize two...seems like that would get in the way of multiple award-worthy situations.) Thanks for filling me (us) in!
Post a Comment