The perfectionist in me is both cringing at the non-mouth-watering-ness of this picture and chiding me to stay accurate about my whoopie count...so here you go.
I didn't get a single picture that captures how decadent these all-American S'mores whoopies were...or how messy. Suffice it to say, the newbies & skeptics ate them with forks, while the rest of us just licked our fingers a lot (in true s'mores fashion).
Happy Memorial Day, everyone...I hope your holiday was safe, fun and relaxing!
6 comments:
You talk about them in the past tense. I take it that means there are none left? Saddest blog post ever. =(
Haha...sorry, they're in Minnesota. If you fancy a drive, there may be some left!
incredible...your two favorites together. forever!
OMGoodness! Where's mine?!!
Okay, okay, I'll make more! That would be okay, because I might improve upon them. :)
Oh happy day! This is by far the second best news I could have even imagined, and it happened!
Post a Comment