Thursday, June 3, 2010

amy kligman: thoughts before sleeping

Amy Kligman is extraordinary, and I can't wait to see her show tomorrow.





As if her artwork weren't captivating by its own merit, just knowing how truly it reflects her strength and curiosity and depth of spirit makes it even more of a must-see.

If you're a First Fridays-er, please stop by and take in some of her new work...and maybe meet this fantastic person and friend!


Thoughts Before Sleeping,
new work by Amy Kligman
*
June 4, 6:00-9:00pm


3 comments:

eis271828 said...

You know, I had grand plans of going to my first First Friday, but I didn't plan ahead very well and have to do some last minute cleaning and shopping. I hope it was as fun and interesting as it looks!

lauren said...

Next time!!

eis271828 said...

I didn't think about First Fridays until I saw Amy's comment on Facebook, and by then I was just about to leave for the movie with Louis. Besides, as far as I know, I'm not one of Amy's girls. ;) Next next time, I guess....