Tuesday, June 29, 2010

summer day: The Dirty Projectors

Sun's rising a little higher...getting a little warmer...switching from relaxing morning mode to fun midday!


PS...this is my way of dealing with being back in a cubicle.
Please regale me with tales of outdoorsiness, if you're able!

4 comments:

eis271828 said...

I played volleyball again last night. It was a perfect temperature, a pretty decent sunset, and lots of injury-free fun! I'm afraid that's all I've got. I could make up a story about hiking in the mountains or something, if you really need it....

Sarah Amador said...

thanks lauren...and for outdoorsy stories, i spent monday morning riding around Granada, Nicaragua on a sweet red classic schwinn, basket and horn in tact, teal ribbon swaying around my waist and sun pouring onto my shoulders..then we hopped into the pool to cool off afterwards. it was glorious :)

alicia said...

Last night I ate dinner on a deck with two lovely friends. The food was great and so was the company and being outside only enhanced the experience.

Not very "outdoorsy" but magical all the same.

lauren said...

These are great outdoors stories!! Thanks, you guys!

Mark, I'm really glad you didn't get injured this time around. No need to make up stories -- it sounds like a fun night!

Sarah, your story is so picturesque! I'm hoping to get more bike riding in this summer. Glad you had a pool to hop into afterwards (I'll probably have to settle for a shower). :)

Alicia...I had exactly the same outdoorsy experience last night! Being with this one really tan person was what enhanced the experience for me.