Saturday, June 5, 2010

made my morning

I bought this bundle of canned peas this morning for a "canstruction" drive at work...


...and as I stacked them by the register, the sweet older man behind me in line said:

"Looks like you must be someone's sweet pea!"

9 comments:

laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I love EVERYTHING about this story!

(except oookay fine...I hate peas.)

But everything ELSE! :)

Sara said...

ha! double commented. blogger is being quite difficult today...

laura said...

can you tell blogger is having issues today? and so am i. yikes!

lauren said...

Haha. You're all sweet peas! Blogger must be selling comments in bulk today.

Tobe @ Two Tall Blondes said...

cute! he's so right :)