Monday, September 1, 2008

a different tune


From "Holy geez, you're terrible!"...
(Traveler IQ's reaction to my representatively horrible guess at a location in Germany...yes, my click was several countries, and several hundred miles, off...)
...to "This is Earth.  You know that, right?"...
(who knew Slovenia and Croatia were so far East...or that Turkey was so far West?!...)

...to "Your map I.Q. is off the charts!"
(non-representative lucky guess: only 4 miles away from Juno Beach, a D-Day landmark (1944). Proud moment!).


Someday I will know my world. Or at least my Europe.
In the meantime, I think this sassy computer game is running out of insults.

2 comments:

luke said...

oh that's funny. don't worry i get that insult a lot too. but what is your iq? you didn't put it up!!!

lauren said...

oh the I.Q. is nothing to brag about...maybe I'll let you know when I've been playing a little longer. :)