http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DefibrillationYou know where to go first for informaiton. Google's got nothin' on me! [Link found via Google]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DefibrillationI always forget to linkify things! Sorry.Word verification: thfunc. Get down with it.
oh, that made me laugh! (and i needed to.)
Defibrillator, Lauren.
dang. i wanted to be the one to tell you! not a nurse, but definitely an avid House fan.
THANK YOU!! Agh, I knew I should know the word! Next time I'll just ask you smart, tv-watching people. ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defibrillation
You know where to go first for informaiton. Google's got nothin' on me! [Link found via Google]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defibrillation
I always forget to linkify things! Sorry.
Word verification: thfunc. Get down with it.
oh, that made me laugh! (and i needed to.)
Defibrillator, Lauren.
dang. i wanted to be the one to tell you! not a nurse, but definitely an avid House fan.
THANK YOU!! Agh, I knew I should know the word! Next time I'll just ask you smart, tv-watching people. ;)
Post a Comment